Using Stretch Wrap
Handheld Stretchwrap is a polythene film which is stretched into place around pallet or bundle creating an ‘elasticated bandage’ effect with a strong hold, which forms an effective way to secure your palletised goods. It is water resistant, and protects against dust and dirt.
Our Pallet Wrapping Tips:
- Place the outside of the film to the surface of the pallet.
- Secure the film to the pallet before wrapping by tying in to the pallet base.
- Ensure the film covers the base of the pallet and bottom layer of the load.
- Wrap bottom TWICE (at least) to secure
- Overlap the film by at least 30%
- Depending on the load – decide if the pallet needs a second wrap
- Use the film horizontally to create a “strap” if wrapping heavier loads