Keeping your bottles safe during transit is vitally important and we know you will be delighted with our specially made packaging, whether used as a gift bottle box or for business. From single to two and three bottle boxes, you will find the answer to your needs for fragile packing.
We offer two different types of protective bottle packaging: air cushioning bags inflatable on demand or expanded polystyrene cylinders. Both kinds fit snugly around the bottle/s and are reinforced by a sturdy outer cardboard box to safeguard your wine, champagne or spirits. It’s the perfect way to move a vintage wine collection and you’ll avoid breakages and spillages during transit.
Protective cushion packaging has the added benefit of taking up little storage space as it is only inflated when needed. You can use a simple compressor (available separately) or airline.
Cylindrical Bottle Packaging
(all to fit bottles 90mm diameter a 327mm height, with outer cardboard bottle boxes)
• Single bottle packs of 24 - Royal Mail Small Parcel size
• Two bottle packs of 12 - Royal Mail Small Parcel size (up to 2kg - so do check your parcel weight once packed)
• Three bottle packs of 8
Inflatable Bottle Packaging
(all with outer cardboard bottle box / cartons)
• Single bottle (21cm x 41.5cm deflated) packs of 48 - Royal Mail Small Parcel size
• Two bottle (48cm x 41.5cm deflated) packs of 24 - Royal Mail Small Parcel size (up to 2kg – so do check your parcel weight once packed)
• Three bottle (72cm x 41.5cm deflated) packs of 24
Use our adhesive tape to seal the cartons for added security. Don’t forget you’ll need marker pens to label the contents, essential for posting or shipping.
We can also supply larger bottle packaging. Please contact the sales office for further information.